We are a full service differential shop and can perform fluid services, differential rebuilds, and gear ratio replacements.
The differential is a device that splits the engine torque two ways, allowing each output to spin at a different speed. The differential is found on all modern cars and trucks, and also in many all-wheel-drive (full-time four wheel drive) vehicles. These all-wheel-drive vehicles need a differential between each set of drive wheels, and they need one between the front and the back wheels as well, because the front wheels travel a different distance through a turn than the rear wheels.
Symptoms of differential problem:
- Growling noise when driving
- Vehicle will not move when in drive or reverse
- Fluid is full of metal shavings
- Vehicle binding up when turning
Transfer Case Services:
- Fluid maintenance services
- Change gear ratios
- Complete differential rebuilds
- Bearing kit installs