Portland Cooling System Service and Repair
Cooling system test $55
- Overheating condition
- Adding coolant
- No heat in cabin area
- Coolant leak inside of vehicle
- Vehicle is not getting hot
System Test Includes:
- Check coolant level at radiator and coolant reservoir.
- Test coolant protection level, alkalinity level, and PH.
- Pressurize cooling system to confirm coolant leaks.
- Inspect condition of radiator, and heater hoses.
- Verify thermostat operating temperature.
- Verify vent temperature inside cabin area.
- Check engine coolant fan operation. Confirm fan(s) are turning on and off at correct temperature.
BG Cooling System Flush Starts at $159.95
When testing your coolant we use test strips to evaluate the condition.
We measure 3 things:
- Temperature protection
- Alkalinity level
- PH level
If any of these levels are not with-in specifications we recommend performing a BG cooling system flush. This will extend the life of your cooling system, radiator, water pump, radiator hoses, heater hoses, and heater core.